At gcentric™, we don’t just offer behavioral assessments for organizations or businesses. We are pleased to offer individual one-on-one behavioral assessments in order to help you learn more about yourself and your own behavior, motivators, wants, and needs.
Personal Self-Assessments are beneficial to you in several ways. First, they create a sense of awareness about your own personality and behavioral type. Secondly, they can be used to help you determine the right fit for you for potential employment or business opportunities. Third, they help you determine what style of communication is in play and how that could affect your interactions with others.
It is important to understand about these Personal Self-Assessments are that they are NOT a test. Also there are no right or wrong answers.
Some of the factors we look for in a Personal Self-Assessment are:
- Increasing your self-knowledge
- Helping you understand how you respond to conflict
- What motivates you
- What causes you stress
- How you solve problems
- Helping you understand how to work better in teams
- Helping you minimize potential conflic
- Develop stronger interpersonal skills
- How to respond to different customer style
- Manage more effectively
- Become more self-knowledgeable
- Become a more effective leader
- Identify your ideal work environment
- Know your workplace wants and needs
At gcentric™ we can help you by producing a detailed report about your personality and behavior. You can then use this information to better understand yourself and to help you adapt your behavior to the workplace environment.